K2 Gradient Filters
Backorder: Reverse Edge Gradient ready in early April
In the Box
- Why Soft Edge Gradient? To help balance the exposure between the sky and foreground, resulting in stunning, well-balanced photos.
- Why Hard Edge Gradient? It has a smooth transition and is ideal for capturing vibrant images with precise details.
- Why Reverse Edge Gradient? It's designed to capture sunrise or sunset images, balancing the brightest part of the scene with the darker areas.
- The GND0.9 filter has a 3-stop light reduction, making it perfect for scenarios where the sky is slightly brighter than the foreground.
- Coating Process: Every Freewell filter undergoes a high-standard, multi-layer coating process that makes it resistant to dust, scratches, water, and oil.