All services and products provided by Freewell Industry Co Ltd to the user (you) are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement. The user is expected to obey and adhere to the rules, guidelines, policies, regulations, terms, and conditions (whichever is applicable to such services) before you use them. We (Freewell Industry Co Ltd) reserves all rights to make changes, amendments, and alterations to the website’s (www.freewellgear.com) terms and conditions of use at our discretion at any time.
1. User shall not upload, distribute, share or otherwise broadcast/publish any content, information, or material through this website which:
- Has bugs, viruses, malware, worms, trap doors, Trojan horse software, or any other such and similar harmful code and properties.
- Is slanderous, libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, discriminatory, or is liable to cause civil or criminal liability under the law of the land of the user and the website, or
- Violates/infringes upon the patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or any other proprietary rights for any reason.
The website (www.freewellgear.com) will provide the user with an account identification and password which enables the user to access and use certain specified portions of the website. Every time the user accesses their account by using the password or identification the user is considered to be authorized to access and use the website in a manner that is consistent with the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement. Also, Freewell Industry Co Ltd does not hold any obligation to investigate the source of any such access or use of the website.
2. By accepting these terms and conditions through the use of the website, you hereby agree that you are over 18 years of age. In case you are under 18 years of age, it is advisable to access, browse, and use this website under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian. Subject to the terms and conditions stipulated in this agreement, the user is granted a limited, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license for personal use only. It is advised not to use the website as a display for any commercial activity or third-party use unless clearly specified by Freewell Industry Co Ltd. Any violation of this Agreement shall result in the immediate revocation of the license for use of the website from the user.
3. Unless specifically mentioned by Freewell Industry Co Ltd in advance, all materials, contents, images, text, illustrations, pictures, videos, designs, logos, icons, music/audio clips, and any other material which makes the ‘Content’ of this website are intended solely for the purpose of personal, non-commercial use. You (user) should not use the content of this website for non-personal and commercial use for themselves or any other third party in any way and manner. In case the website suspects any misdemeanor from the user’s end regarding violation of any of the terms and conditions of use, the website (www.freewellgear.com) reserves all rights to terminate service, close account, and/or cancel orders according to its discretion. The user is advised to resist making any reproductions, distribution, display, sale, lease, rent, transmission, creative derivations, translations, modification, reverse engineering, dissembling, decompiling, or any other changes to the contents and services of this website, without the express and written permission from the website.
4. The ‘Content’ of the website (www.freewellgear.com) includes any and all text, images, logos, designs, depictions, illustrations, pictures, videos, music/audio, programs, and other such materials that are displayed to the user on the website and are meant for solely personal and non-commercial use. The user is prohibited and warned against the misuse of the Content of this website for non-personal or commercial use.
5. The user is solely responsible for all access and actions on the website using their dedicated username and password. In case the account information is used by any other unauthorized third party, such responsibility will also be of the user. The actions of such a third party may include, without limitation, all communications, transmissions, and all obligations (including financial) incurred through the user’s account access and use of the website. The user is solely responsible to ensure security and discreteness of account log-in information to prevent misuse. In case unauthorized access to an account is detected or suspected by the user, they are advised to contact the website owners immediately and avoid liability for damage.
6. Fraud Preventions
In case the website detects elements of fraudulent activities, such as inaccurate information and details provided, the information will be passed to the relevant fraud prevention agencies. This also gives the right to share such information with the concerned law enforcement agencies of the land as well.
In case the PayPal address is unconfirmed, the website reserves the right to cancel and refund orders. Users are advised to ensure that the PayPal address and information provided to the website are accurate and true in every manner.
8. Accuracy of Content
Freewell Industry Co Ltd ensures that the description and display of products on the website are as accurate as possible. However, there are still chances of a mistake hence the user is advised to inform us (the website) in case such a mistake is noted. In case the description of the item/product differs from the display on the website users are advised to view our Return Policy.
9. Uncontrollable events
Freewell Industry Co Ltd is not to be held responsible for delay/failure in delivering orders to the user in case the delay/failure is caused by another company (vendor) or any event or circumstance that is beyond our control, including but not exclusively, delivery companies, couriers, airlines, strikes, accidents, natural disasters, etc.
10. Error and Shortages
In case the user receives an order which is incomplete or unfulfilled completely then the user is advised to contact the website (www.freewellgear.com) via our email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving the delivery. In case the user fails to inform the website within 7 days of receiving the order, then any and all of such claims shall be canceled. It is highly advised to check the contents of the order carefully at the time of delivery itself.
11. Return Policy
Products/services/items bought over the website (www.freewellgear.com) are permitted to be returned in the following cases:
- The items are returned within 14 days of receipt in an unopened condition and in their original packaging. The user is advised to return items using a suitable method of posting which shows sufficient proof of delivery.
- The total refund amount is for the value of the products ordered and returned less the cost of postage paid by Freewell Industry Co Ltd (unless free postage/delivery was chosen by the user at the time of placing the order). In such a case, the refund amount will not include postage charges.
- Faulty items are to be returned within 30 days to get a full refund from the day of receiving the delivery of the order. Return postage is refunded in case the item is found to i.e faulty and the product should be returned using the reliable and efficient method. Every returned product should have attached its proof of delivery, which is also applicable for return items outside the stipulated 30-day time window for normal return policy.
12. Incorrect order/Missing Items/Damaged goods
In case the user finds any order is incorrect, has items missing in it, or has received goods that were damaged on arrival (delivery) it is advised to contact the website at:
within 14 days of receiving the order (delivery). In case the user fails to notify the website accordingly any and all claims to return are void and inapplicable.
13. Shipping Invoice
All the prices declared on the shipping invoice are only for the custom purpose, incase if you have a special request please do mention on your order request & anytime custom ask you for an invoice please contact us to obtain the declared value copy on the shipping invoice.
14. Free Express Shipping
Our Free Express shipping offer is applicable for almost all the locations however if any location with REMOTE FEE from the shipping company side will not be covered by us so in that case that shipping will be changed to standard shipping or you have to cover the remote fee cost. (Express shipping cost will be still paid by us)
Special countries such as Brazil, Indonesia, etc where custom rules are special shipping will be via EMS or other standard shipping methods.
15. Partial Shipment
If your order has a PREORDER or BACKORDER product we may arrange the shipment in partial shipments, The First part of the shipment will be as per the shipping method mentioned in your order & 2nd part will be post shipping if you do not need a partial shipment method please do mention in your order.
16. Delivery terms
Kindly follow this link for our delivery terms https://www.freewellgear.com/content/1-delivery
17. Product Images
All or most product images on the Freewell website are rendering the final product may have some difference.