HOW IT HELPS
The Professional Filter pack from Freewell contains all you need for a professional drone photography experience. This pack contains a variety of different camera lens filters to help you get the best out of your drone flying experience. The UV filter helps to get clear pictures while filming in bright sunlight. The ND (Neutral Density) filters are designed to reduce the amount of light hitting the sensor by gradually slowing down the shutter speed. The CPL (Circular Polarized Lens) filter is efficient for reducing unwanted glare while filming outdoors. The hybrid ND/CPL filters are designed for effectively slowing down the camera’s shutter speed and prevent vignette. The Grad filters are tinted with color in one half and the other half is clear ND optical glass. These add remarkable color effect as well as improve the image quality in several ways.
The Become Professional Save Big pack from Freewell contains:
- UV filter (2 Grams) – This filter effectively prevent ultraviolet (UV) light in the sunlight spectrum from entering the lens. The UV rays on the sensor cause hazy, blurred and blue-tinted image. This filter helps to get crystal-clear images and also protects the lens from physical damage.
- ND4 filter (2 Grams) – This filter helps to cut light by 2 f-stops and is ideal for filming in cloudy daytime conditions. This filter effectively prevents the abnormal slowing down of the objects while filming in motion.
- ND8 filter (2 Grams) – This filter efficiently cuts light by 3 f-stops and is suitable for filming in normal sunny conditions. This filter is efficient is removing the unwanted ‘Jello’ effect often seen while filming objects in motion.
- ND16 filter (2 Grams) – This filter works to cut light by 4 f-stops and is best-suited for filming in bright sunny conditions. It slows down the camera’s shutter speed significantly to get crystal-clear images.
- ND32 filter (2 Grams) – This filter effectively cuts light by 5 f-stops to slow down the shutter speed remarkably. This makes it ideal for filming in very bright daylight conditions.
- CPL (Circular Polarizing Lens) filter (9 Grams) – This filter is best used to prevent unwanted glare from naturally reflective surfaces to spoil the picture. The filter reduces glare from water, windows, snow, etc to get sharp and clear images while filming outdoors.
- Hybrid ND8/CPL filter (9 Grams) – This filter is a diverse accessory as it not only helps to reduce the light by 3-f-stops it also helps remove unwanted haze from the image. This is best suited for use in normal sunny conditions.
- Hybrid multicoated ND16/CPL filter (9 Grams) – This filter works in multiple ways to get you sharp images and clear footage. It slows down the shutter speed by 4 f-stops to get the best picture quality in bright sunny conditions without compromising on color contrast.
- Hybrid multicoated ND32/CPL filter (9 Grams) – This filter helps to not only cut light by 5 f-stops and slow down the shutter speed remarkably it also helps to prevent hazy and blurred images often caused by very bright sunlight.
- Grey Grad filter (9 Grams) – This filter is designed to reduce the glare from the sky while filming skylines in landscape shots. This adds a unique effect to the landscape.
- Orange Grad filter (9 Grams) – This filter effectively helps to enhance the color of the evening sky and hold back the landscape, especially while filming sunsets.
- Blue Grad filter (9 Grams) – This filter adds a realistic cool blue effect to the image. It helps to highlight the color of water or the sky while filming in low light conditions outside.
- Lens Cleaner – This is an essential tool for ensuring longer-life and ideal functioning of your costly camera lens. It helps to protect the lens from damage through oil marks, fingerprints, dust, dirt, scratches, etc.
The Professional Filter Pack from Freewell is the answer to all your drone flying requirements. The huge range of diverse filters ensure that you get the best quality images and crystal-clear footage without the need of heavy, expensive and complicated editing software. This comprehensive filter pack ensures that you don’t need to go through the expense and hassle of buying individual lens filters in each case as the need crops up.