HOW IT HELPS
The Parrot Anafi Filters All Day 8 Pack from Freewell consists of 8 (EIGHT) drone camera lens filters which are essential for capturing high-quality footage and images in all types of daylight conditions. This pack contains ND (Neutral Density) filters which are helpful in slowing down the shutter speed of the camera by restricting the amount of light entering the camera lens in a gradual manner. The CPL (Circular Polarized Lens) filter works to prevent unwanted reflections from naturally reflective surfaces outdoors, such as windows, water bodies and snow, to impair the picture quality. The hybrid filters – ND/PL – incorporate the excellent features of ND and PL filters to give crystal-clear photographs and videos when you film outdoors.
The ND (Neutral Density) filters in this pack help to reduce the shutter speed of the camera in gradients (2x f-stops), and allowing less light to hit the camera sensor. This helps to capture motion blur for cinematic effect. Apart from this, the CPL (Circular Polarized Lens) filter helps to get rid of unwanted reflections, especially when flying outdoors, near buildings with glass facades (windows) or near water bodies (ponds, lakes, rivers, sea, etc). Both these combine to provide the best all-round daytime aerial photography solutions.
- Parrot Anafi ND8/PL filter – The Freewell ND8/PL filter is designed to slow down the shutter speed through cutting the light entering the camera lens by 3 f-stops. This makes it perfect for you to capture crystal-clear images in bright sunny days. The filter also acts to block all unwanted reflections, such as that from windows, snow, water, etc.
- Parrot Anafi ND16/PL filter – The ND16/PL filter is made to cut light from hitting the camera sensor by 4 f-stops. This makes it perfect to capture stunning, high-quality footage, even in very bright sunlight, such as that in the afternoon. The filter also protects your image against damage from unneeded natural reflections.
- Parrot Anafi ND32/PL filter – The Freewell ND32/PL filter is meant to reduce the amount of light entering the lens by 5 f-stops. This is essential to slow down the shutter speed and get the much-needed ‘motion blur’ effect in your aerial footage. This hybrid filter is perfect for use in the brightest sunlight. The PL aspect will also help to remove any undesired reflections from natural reflective surfaces found outdoors.
- Parrot Anafi ND64/PL filter – The ND64/PL filter from Freewell Gear is excellent in bringing the shutter speed down to its lowest range. This helps to add the cinematic motion blur effect to your capture footage, besides preventing the image from getting marred by unwanted reflections outdoors.
- Parrot Anafi ND4 filter – The ND4 filter from Freewell Gear for Parrot Anafi helps to decrease light falling on the camera sensor by 2 f-stops. This slows down the shutter speed noticeable and is perfect for capturing crystal-clear images on cloudy or overcast days.
- Parrot Anafi ND8 filter – The Freewell Gear ND8 filter is made to reduce the amount of light entering the camera lens by 3 f-stops. This helps to make the images and footage look clearer and more natural. Not only this, the filter is also excellent in avoiding the ‘jello’ effect that professional photographers dread so much. Use this lens filter to capture stunning images clearly in partly cloudy daytime conditions.
- Parrot Anafi ND16 filter– The Freewell ND16 filter is useful for cutting the light hitting the camera sensor by 4 f-stops. This makes it the perfect choice to capture cinema-quality aerial footage in normal daylight conditions.
- Parrot Anafi (Circular Polarized Lens) filter – The CPL filter from Freewell Gear helps to get crystal-clear and sharper images. It works perfectly to remove the unwanted sunlight reflecting off of natural surfaces, such as water bodies and windows.
The Parrot Anafi Filters All Day 8 Pack is an excellent and efficient camera lens filter pack which takes care of all your daytime aerial photography needs.
Freewell Gear has been the reason for prominent revolutionary drone accessories and filters. The brand has been helping professional commercial filmmakers from a long time to capture absolutely stunning cinematic videos.
Freewell Gear has been the pioneer of several drone accessories, including the ND1000 and IR/ND filters, which were the first ever in the industry. Many competitors have been attempting to imitate our original quality however the advanced technology of Freewell has only been imitated, but never replicated to perfection.
Each Freewell drone filter is crafted from the finest premium quality optical glass. It is carefully coated with a total 16 layers of coating, 8 on each side, to ensure minimal re-reflection from within the lens filter. It is an excellent solution to cut back on unwanted glare, especially when taking landscape shots on sunny days.
All these unique aspects of Freewell ensure that you always get excellent quality product for your money. So make sure that you always buy genuine Freewell filters and not be fooled by cheap and pointless imitation. Freewell ensures your money’s worth by providing lifetime warranty for its drone filters.