HOW IT HELPS
The DJI Pocket 2 All Day Filter Kit from Freewell Gear is an excellent choice for professional videographer & Photographer who needs a filter for all situations of the day. It is also the perfect solution for professional cinematographers for getting cinematic aerial footage, with the right balance of contrast and colors.
The DJI Pocket 2 Filters All Day 8 Pack from Freewell consists of 8 (EIGHT) camera lens filters which are essential for capturing high-quality footage and images in all types of daylight conditions. This pack contains ND (Neutral Density) filters which are helpful in slowing down the shutter speed of the camera by restricting the amount of light entering the camera lens in a gradual manner. The CPL (Circular Polarized Lens) filter works to prevent unwanted reflections from naturally reflective surfaces outdoors, such as windows, water bodies and snow, to impair the picture quality. The hybrid filters – ND/PL – incorporate the excellent features of ND and PL filters to give crystal-clear photographs and videos when you film outdoors.
• Pocket 2 ND4 filter – The ND4 filter from Freewell Gear helps to slow down the shutter speed by 2 f-stops. This is excellent for capturing crystal-clear photographs when the weather is overcast or fairly cloudy, with lower daylight.
• Pocket 2 ND8 filter –The Freewell Gear ND8 filter is designed to reduce the amount of light hitting the camera sensor, which slows down the camera’s shutter speed by 3 f-stops. This is extremely helpful in capturing realistic and sharp images, especially in cloudy daylight conditions.
• Pocket 2 ND16 filter – The ND16 filter from Freewell Gear decreases the amount of light entering the camera lens by 4 f-stops. This is helpful in balancing the image perfectly and capturing sharp footage in normal daylight conditions. Apart from slowing down your shutter speed, the ND filters are also effective in avoiding the unwanted ‘Jell-O’ effect which is often seen in footages captured without ND filters.
• Pocket 2 CPL (Circular Polarizer Lens) filter – The CPL filter from Freewell Gear is excellent in preventing unwanted glare from reflective surfaces, such as water bodies, snow or even glass windows when flying outdoors.
• Pocket 2 ND8/PL filter – The ND8/PL hybrid filter from Freewell Gear is designed to restrict the amount of light entering the camera lens by 3 f-stops. It helps to capture sharp and clearer images even in bright sunny conditions outside. It also helps to prevent unwanted glare from marring the quality of your footage or image.
• Pocket 2 ND16/PL filter – The ND16/PL hybrid filter from Freewell Gear is meant to reduce the amount of light hitting the camera sensor by 4 f-stops. This helps to capture well-balanced and cinematic images in very bright sunlight conditions, especially in the afternoon and early morning. The filter also provides protection from unwanted reflections of windows or water bodies.
• Pocket 2 ND32/PL filter – The ND32/PL filter from Freewell Gear is an excellent way to decrease the camera’s shutter speed by 5 f-stops, thus slowing down the shutter speed effectively. This helps to capture sharp and vividly colorful images, in the brightest sunlit conditions. With this filter, you can also capture the much-desired ‘motion blur’ effect which gives your footages a truly cinematic look, apart from protecting your images against unwanted glare from natural surfaces that reflect light.
• Pocket 2 ND64/PL filter – The Freewell Gear ND64/PL hybrid filter is effective for slowing down the camera shutter speed to its lowest. This is an excellent way to add the ‘motion blur’ effect which we dream about. It is also effective in preventing unwanted reflections from windows, snow, water bodies, etc from spoiling the image quality.
The Freewell Gear DJI Pocket 2 All Day Filter Kit is the perfect way for professionals and amateurs alike to capture cinema-quality videos in bright daytime conditions.
Freewell Gear has been the reason for prominent revolutionary accessories and filters. The brand has been helping professional commercial filmmakers for a long time to capture absolutely stunning cinematic videos.
Freewell Gear has been the pioneer of several accessories, including the ND1000, ND2000, and IR/ND filters, which were the first-ever in the industry. Many competitors have been attempting to imitate our original quality however the advanced technology of Freewell has only been imitated, but never replicated to perfection.
Each Freewell filter is crafted from the finest premium quality optical glass. It is carefully coated with a total of 16 layers of coating, 8 on each side, to ensure minimal re-reflection from within the lens filter. It is an excellent solution to cut back on unwanted glare, especially when taking landscape shots on sunny days.
All these unique aspects of Freewell ensure that you always get an excellent quality product for your money. So make sure that you always buy genuine Freewell filters and not be fooled by a cheap and pointless imitation. Freewell ensures your money’s worth by providing a lifetime warranty for its filters.