HOW IT HELPS
The Inspire 2 X4S Filter 4-Pack from Freewell is best-suited for all your bright daytime drone flying needs. This filter pack contains 3 (three) ND filters that are useful for removing the unnatural ‘jello’ effect seen often in footage while filming an object in motion or while the camera is moving. The ND filters are multicoated on both sides with multilayer coating to provide 4K video quality. The CPL (Circular Polarized Lens) filter offers prevention of glare from natural reflective surfaces.
The Inspire 2 X4S Filter 4-Pack contains:
- ND16 (5Grams) – This filter is useful to cut light entering the lens by 4 f-stops and get clear images in sunny daytime light. This filter works to effectively slow down the shutter speed and get a natural blur motion.
- ND32 (5Grams) – This filter is designed to cut light by 5 f-stops and help get perfect footage in very bright sunny conditions. This filter, in addition, also removes the unnecessary ‘jello’ effect which is normally seen otherwise.
- ND64 (5Grams) – This filter helps to cut light hitting the sensor by 6 f-stops. This is an ideal choice of camera filter while filming in excessively bright daylight. This filter also effectively cuts back the lens flare seen while filming against the sun.
- CP (Circular Polarized) filter (7 Grams) – This filter is ideal for preventing glare from naturally reflective surfaces which spoil the footage. This filter effectively prevents glare from water, windows, etc while filming landscape shots especially.
- Freewell Lens cleaner – This comes included in the pack. It ensures that you get the best footage while keeping your lens clean and clear. It effectively removes dirt, dust, oil marks, fingerprints, etc.
The Inspire 2 X4S Filter 4-Pack from Freewell is useful for getting crystal-clear images and HD quality videos in bright to excessively bright daylight conditions.