HOW IT HELPS The Freewell Drone Landing Pad for drones is designed to offer a highly visible and reliable landing mark for your drone. The durable material is waterproof and can be efficiently...
Freewell Grad Filter Kit compatible with Autel Robotics X-Star
- High-end resin optics offer premium HD quality images
- Excessively lightweight construction for zero-effect on gimbal
- Easy to install with efficient threaded ring
- Grad 3-Pack – includes Grey Grad, Orange Grad and Blue Grad filters along with lens cleaner and protective case
- Made for use with Autel Robotics X-Star and X-Star Premium
- Life-time warranty
HOW IT HELPS
The Autel Robotics X-Star Grad Filter 3-Pack from Freewell offers an ideal way to get mesmerizing effects in images and footage without the need for editing them. These gradual filters are colored on one half while the other half consists of clear ND (Neutral Density) optical glass for controlling contrast and color in the image.
The Autel Robotics X-Star Grad Filter 3-Pack from Freewell contains:
- Grey Grad filter (4.2 Grams) – This filter is useful for toning down the brightness of the skyline in landscape shots to highlight the land.
- Orange Grad filter (4.2 Grams) – This filter is used for adding a picturesque effect to the evening sky, especially during a sunset. This filter also helps to enhance the saturation of the image and allows highlighting the land more.
- Blue Grad filter (4.2 Grams) – This filter is useful for adding a cool blue effect. This filter is designed to enhance the color and saturation of the sky and water to give a realistic blue effect to the image. This is an ideal accessory when taking landscape shots outdoors.
- Freewell Lens Cleaner – This is an essential accessory while filming outdoors. The lens cleaner effectively protects the expensive camera lens from damage by moisture, scratches, dust, etc.
The Autel Robotics X-Star Grad Filter 3-Pack from Freewell is designed to offer advanced effects to the images without the need for expensive post-editing software systems. You can get the same quality of effects with these advanced filters easily.