PRODUCT INFORMATION DETAILS * Freewell Multicoated ND32/PL– The ND64/PL Hybrid Filter from Freewell is designed to effectively reduce light falling on sensor by 6 f-stops. This is ideal to be used...
Freewell Long Exposure Photography ND128, ND256 ,ND400 3Pack camera lens Filters compatible with DJI Mavic Air
- Top-quality optical glass used in manufacturing for optimal quality footage at all times
- Multiple-coating on both sides of glass to ensure crystal-clear images
- Extremely light in weight for efficient prolonged use without negating effect on gimbal
- Filter Kit contains – ND128, ND256 and ND400 lens filters
- Excellent SCREW-ON design for easy installation
- Created for use with DJI Mavic Air drone
- Lifetime warranty
HOW IT HELPS
The DJI Mavic Air Long Exposure Filter Kit is the ideal solution for commercial filmmakers to capture stunning, and cinema-quality footage using their DJI Mavic Air drones. This pack consists of 3 lens filters from Freewell, the leading drone accessories and filters producer. The pack consists of ND (Neutral Density) filters which are mainly used to control the speed of your drone’s camera shutter. It does so by restricting the amount of light which can enter the camera lens and fall on the camera sensor.
The three lens filters are designed to restrict light from falling on the sensor in a gradually restricting manner, according to their value – e.g. ND128, ND256 and ND400. These filters have been designed specifically to allow professional aerial cinematographers to capture amazing long-exposure shots .
- ND128 filter – The ND128 filter helps to reduce light from entering the camera lens by 7 f-stops, letting you capture excellent-quality long exposure shots.
- ND256 filter – The ND256 filter is designed to stop light falling on the sensor by 8 f-stops, thus making it possible for you to capture amazing shots using long-exposure mode with your DJI Mavic Air.
- ND400 filter – The ND400 filter is made to cut light from entering the camera lens by 9 f-stops, making it a perfect tool to capture truly amazing long exposure still images with your Mavic Air drone.
Although the DJI Mavic Air camera is one of the most excellent-quality cameras available in commercial drones today, the lack of ability to capture long exposure shots impaired the cinematic talents of many professional aerial filmmakers and photographers. With the Freewell DJI Mavic Air Long Exposure Filter Kit, now you can capture mesmerizing long exposure aerial photographs easily.
Freewell Gear has been the reason for prominent revolutionary drone accessories and filters. The brand has been helping professional commercial filmmakers from a long time to capture absolutely stunning cinematic videos.
Freewell Gear has been the pioneer of several drone accessories, including the ND1000 and IR/ND filters, which were the first ever in the industry. Many competitors have been attempting to imitate our original quality however the advanced technology of Freewell has only been imitated, but never replicated to perfection.
Each Freewell drone filter is crafted from the finest premium quality optical glass. It is carefully coated with a total 16 layers of coating, 8 on each side, to ensure minimal re-reflection from within the lens filter. It is an excellent solution to cut back on unwanted glare, especially when taking landscape shots on sunny days.
All these unique aspects of Freewell ensure that you always get excellent quality product for your money. So make sure that you always buy genuine Freewell filters and not be fooled by cheap and pointless imitation. Freewell ensures your money’s worth by providing lifetime warranty for its drone filters.