DIVING MASK D2
- Made from high-grade soft material for comfortable diving
- Efficiently designed and lightweight for optimum comfort
- Easy camera mount and installation system
- Made for use with – All GoPro Action Camera such as Hero5 , Hero4, Hero3+ & other action camera with similar mounting system
- Pack contains – diving mask and Eva case
- Life-time warranty
HOW IT HELPS
The Diving Mask D2 from Freewell offers an ideal hands-free solution for taking excellent underwater picture and videos. This diving mask is designed to easily fit GoPro and other action cameras. The mask is developed from flexible, non-toxic and soft rubber-coated polycarbonate frame to provide optimum comfort to you and lets you dive and take footage for a longer time.
The GoPro Diving Mask from Freewell is:
- Efficiently designed – The mask is built to fit all adult face sizes. It ensures complete waterproofing comfortably with its flexible and high quality food-grade odorless, liquid silicone strap and skirt. The diving mask comes in multiple colors.
- Easy to use – The diving mask is developed in an ergonomic manner with a mount that offers zero-contact of the camera with the forehead. Single-piece soft rubber-coated polycarbonate (standard A) frame includes an easy-to-use camera mount having a nut without thumbscrew.
- Effectively convenient – The diving mask offers higher resilience and is soft on the skin. The double-feathered edge skirt and wide split-style strap design provide a comfortable and perfect fit on the face. You can easily adjust the strap’s swivel buckles according to your convenience.
- Safe to use – The diving mask is fitted with a tempered 4.0 mm thick double-lens safety glass which are ANSL-Z86.11-1985 compliant. These offer clear and wide vision underwater. The mask is fitted with an efficient one-handed nose pocket for ear-equalization.
The Diving Mask D2 from Freewell is ready to be used with your GoPro or any other action camera. It offers you a comfortable, convenient and longer diving experience for video shooting and underwater photography.